Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Merciless Mistresses

newageofx

Brat Princess 2 - Kat and Macy - Lets Beat this Loser for Laughs (4K) - Whipping

4K Ultra HD Kat is mad. Her idiot old-man-slave forgot to pick her up from cheer practice and she had to wait outside for ten minutes. Kat tattles on the idiot slave to her big step-sister, Macy. Now he's going to have to face punishment from both sisters. Kat decides that she wants to give the old man a beating he won't forget. The enraged girls encroach swiftly on the old man and start hitting. He lays on the ground weakly, accepting his deserved beating. The sisters giggle while their old-man slave writhes on the ground. He is so humiliated to be beaten by an 18-year-old cheerleader and her hot step-sister. Hitting idiots is a great way for girls to take out their anger. The starved and abused old man goes limp on the ground as he is beaten. The girls throw cold water on him to wake him back up. They aren't finished punishing him and they want him alert enough to feel all the humiliation and pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Kat Soles, Macy Cartel, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Young Mistress, Fem Dom, Corporal Punishment, Cheerleaders, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Face Slapping, Faceslap, Faceslapping, Face Slap, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Kat_and_Macy_-_Lets_Beat_this_Loser_for_Laughs__4K_.mp4
File Size: 3.55 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:05
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 50.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Kat_and_Macy_-_Lets_Beat_this_Loser_for_Laughs__4K_.mp4

newageofx

EvolvedFights - Brandi Mae vs Jay West - MIxed Wrestling

Jay West is so confident because he got one little win over Charlotte Sartre...big deal! Today, a beautiful muscle goddess, Brandi Mae is here to take vengeance on this guy who thinks picking on little goth girls is cool. Brandi Mae is "The Boulder" She is a rock hard MILF with huge muscles, huge tits and a huge juicy clit that she loves to smother men with. Jay West is the Only guy on our roster who allows ball busting in his matches so far and we take full advantage of his request to have it done. Unfortunately for Jay, Getting racked in the balls is a huge turn on for Jay. it makes his dick hard and renders his muscles useless as all the bloood moves to his dick and out of his muscle. But Jay fairs pretty well today against this muscle goddess. He is able to get on top and pin Brandi a few times and Brandi's clit is her own enemy. She has orgasm easily when her clit is touched and Jay figures this out and tries to get that instant victory by making her cum. The loser is fucked in the ass as a loser should be. Loser is made to worship muscles and orally please the winner. The loser is lift and carried off the mats and take home for the winner's personal pleasure.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brandi Mae, EvolvedFights, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:ev316_jay_brandi.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:53:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3189 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ev316_jay_brandi.mp4

newageofx

Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather, The Hunteress - Double Dildo Degredation - Complete Film

The dirty fuck slut slave needed a good hard fucking up with the biggest strap-on cocks we owned - so after making him gag on both our cocks, he was flung over the fuck bench and penetrated deep and hard with no mercy given for his screams of agony! From one cock to mouth to another monster cock, he really got what was coming to him!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Dildo Mistress Heather, The Hunteress, Mistress, Heather, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Fem Dom, 2 Dommes, Cock Gagging, Gagging, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Strapon, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo, Anal Fucking, Humiliation, Degradation, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Latex, Rubber, Spit-Roast, Spitting

File name:double_dildo_degredation_hd.mp4
File Size: 470 MB
Duration: 00:09:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

double_dildo_degredation_hd.mp4

newageofx

FuckedFeet - Rachel Adams' Sexy Wrinkled Soles! - Foot Worship

Rachel Adams is a super cute girl next door type. You can see her mostly in bondage videos so I was lucky to have shot her in some sensual foot fetish and foot worship scenes. She has size 7.5 feet and she has SUPER WRINKLED soles! Very nice high arches, too. She kicks things off talking about her Fetish Con experiences and this clip was shot the day before Fetish Con 2017. See Rachel dangle her closed toe heels. You can see toe cleavage and her high arches popping right out of her heels. She then takes off her heels and shows you her super soft moist wrinkled soles. Then she points her toes, wiggles them and does some great toe spreads. I love this girl's feet! Rachelhas some spectacular wrinkled soles. What better way to see them even better than to have her oil them up! See her pour oil all over her feet and soles. She pours the oil right beneath her toes and lets the oil run all the way down her soles. She then works it in with her hands and this makes her feet nice and shiny. She then holds her feet up to the camera and you see her beautiful shiny soles in your face. She is known mostly for her amazing bondage work. We got together this Summer and finally made it happen as she knew I couldn't wait to lick her feet and soles. She has perfect size 7.5 feet and her soles are super wrinkled. See me lick her bare feet and soles and arches as well as sucking her toes. She loves it! She has really nice high arches to lick and her feet were extremely sweaty coming right out of her closed toe heels.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FuckedFeet, Rachel Adams, Young Mistress, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Soles Licking

File name:0416-FFRachelAdams.mp4
File Size: 596 MB
Duration: 00:13:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5994 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0416-FFRachelAdams.mp4

newageofx

Goddess Zephy - Foot Slave! (1080 HD) - Foot Smelling

My little loser is always down at my feet-sniffing, kissing and worshiping them. I let him sniff my smelly feet for awhile as I eat lunch, then have him rise to his knees and worship my feet so I can watch and laugh at him! he's pretty desperate and pathetic.probably because I've denied his releases for 2 weeks now lmao!! While kissing my feet, dumbass even admits his desire to be used as a coffee table for me and my stud. Sounds good to me >:) What a pathetic loser!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Zephy, Goddess, Foot Fetish, Foot Smelling, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Sniffing, Foot Slave Training

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_Foot_Slave___1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 301 MB
Duration: 00:09:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4147 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_Foot_Slave___1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Kelly Kalashnik - I Own Your Ass - Pegging

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Mistress, Kelly Kalashnik, Fem Dom, Strapon, Bondage Male, Bondage, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Kelly_Kalashnik_-_I_Own_Your_Ass.mp4
File Size: 162 MB
Resolution: 768 x 576
Duration: 00:10:04
Video: AVC, 768x, 25.000 FPS, 2186 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_I_Own_Your_Ass.mp4

newageofx

Merciless Dominas - A Proper Spanking - Mistress Clarissa - Corporal Punishment

A classic British Spanking would be the short description of this great scene featuring Manchester Dominatrix Mistress Mera and London based Mistress Clarissa. While a traditional spanking, may not sound as rough and cruel as a whipping or caning - I promise you that the Mistresses will not be soft on this slave - Classic British Femdom as it should be.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Merciless Dominas, Corporal Punishment, Mistress Mera, Mera, Mistress, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Mistress Clarissa, Clarissa, Spank, Paddling, Paddle, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Hard, Brutal

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_A_Proper_Spanking.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:17:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_A_Proper_Spanking.mp4

newageofx

Merciless Dominas - Stableman Punishment - Mistress Inka - Femdom Spanking

When Mistress Inka's stableboy doesn't do his job, he's in for an extreme paddling in this new outdoor humiliation and spanking clip. Gorgeous British Domme Mistress Inka is looking every part the Goddess, as she fulfills the role of the lady of the manor, with her knee-high boots and gloves. And she's going to show her farm slave just what happens when he doesn't do as he is told. After being caught naked and touching himself in the barn, Mistress Inka brings her slave down a peg or two, insulting him, verbally degrading him, and making sure he knows just how unimpressive he is with a good dose of small penis humiliation. As she begins to spank him with her strong, thick leather paddle, this wriggling slave is unable to stay still, so he must be dragged outside for all to see. Once outside, Mistress Inka uses the paddle to turn this slave's sorry ass red raw, and before long he is bruised and bl**ding. However, Scottish dominatrix Mistress Inka is a true sadist, and is enjoying herself too much to stop her hard punishment even when he begs. Mistress Inka loves to subject her slaves to some humiliating exhibitionist outdoor punishment. Once she's forced her slave to endure a final 30 hits of the paddle, Mistress Inka sends the humiliated, bl**ding and whimpering slave off to finish the job he started. He'll surely remember his punishment every time he sits down for weeks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Jodhpurs, Boots, Merciless Dominas, Mistress Inka, Inka, Mistress, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Paddling, Paddle, Verbal Humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_Stableman_Punishment.mp4
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:14:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Stableman_Punishment.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Taught to be a piece of human furniture - Face Sitting

Today My slave has to learn to be a piece of human furniture for Me. He will have to be My chair while I watch TV and enjoy a glass of wine. I will sit with all My weight on his chest, and I'm not what you'd call light. My weight makes breathing difficult for him, but he must learn to cope with it, as the next step might literally leave him breathless for periods of time. As you might have guessed, the next step involves sitting My voluptuous round ass on his face. I enjoy rubbing My pussy against his nose, making him feel My scent. I can see his small prick getting harder inside his chastity cage, and I know this makes him more dedicated to pleasing Me. Which this time is not hard, he has to only sit quiet under My ass and enjoy being so close to My ass and pussy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ezada Sinn, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Facesitting, Bondage Male, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Men Following Orders, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Human Furniture, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Taught_to_be_a_piece_of_human_furniture.mp4
File Size: 63.3 MB
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:06:29
Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 1202 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Taught_to_be_a_piece_of_human_furniture.mp4

newageofx

Peghim - Kristen Scott and Alison Rey BSU - Pegging

Have you heard the good word the the gathering of BSU? Watch these three members celebrate with the ritual gathering.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Kristen Scott, Alison Rey, Peghim, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Anal Fisting, Fists, Fisting

File name:peghim_Kristen_Scott_Allison_Rae_1920__1080p.mp4
File Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:39:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

peghim_Kristen_Scott_Allison_Rae_1920__1080p.mp4

newageofx

Raptures Fetish Playground - The Most Busted of Balls - Ballbusting

Getting back to her favorite activity, Rapture shows a sadistic side of her, as she absolutely destroys her slaves balls. Starting off in a pair of 6″ heels, a small piece of duct tape covering her massive tits, she unleashes a fury of kicks to his sack. It only takes a couple of kicks to drop him, as she's kicking full force. She doesn't let up when he falls, pouncing on him, destroying him with punches and knees. Rapture takes off her shoes and continues the brutality, this time spreading his legs & stomping his balls whenever he falls. This is definitely one of Rapture's most brutal ballbusting sessions.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ballbusting, Ball Abuse, Balls Busting, Interracial, Rapture, Ball Stomping, Stomping, Kicking, CBT

File name:Raptures_Fetish_Playground_-_The_Most_Busted_of_Balls.mp4
File Size: 417 MB
Duration: 00:10:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 15.000 FPS, 5301 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Raptures_Fetish_Playground_-_The_Most_Busted_of_Balls.mp4

newageofx

Sado-Ladies - 2 Cruel Bitches - Nikki Whiplash, Mistress Jessica - CBT

Right here we possess another clip with unkind british females Mistress Whiplash and overlook Jessica. The clip starts with ache from your start, cuz the chunks of this servant are encaged at a exceptional ball jail his arms are all supporting and he receives some nipple clamps on his brow once from Mistress whip lash.

He must bend and contains to idolize the pumps of Mistress Jessica even though overlook Jessica treats his vulnerable balls by simply kicking to it using her tight boots snapping her palms right to it that will be really for guaranteed very debilitating. To help it become more debilitating Mistress Jessica sets a shade into the nipple clamps thus with only a brief motion of the unkind palms his brow really are damaging much more. This debilitating treatment continues on and forth before females are pleased using the inadequate slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Boots, High Heels, CBT, Ball Abuse, Corset, Leather, Nipple Play, Classic Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress Whiplash, Nikki Whiplash, Mistress, Mistress Jessica, Jessica

File name:Sado-Ladies_-_2_Cruel_Bitches.mp4
File Size: 170 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:07:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3075 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sado-Ladies_-_2_Cruel_Bitches.mp4

newageofx

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Public Mutt Crawl (1080 HD) - Public Humiliation

As you know I own a lot of slaves, and I am constantly collecting more slaves. Eventually I will own an entire army of slaves. But I only accept the most submissive and obedient slaves. Like. literally my slaves will do anything I demand they do. My slaves are the luckiest slaves on this planet because they are owned by me, Goddess Platinum! I give them a reason to live.

I absolutely love humiliating my pathetic slaves and public humiliation is freaking amazing!!! Hahaha! So I decided I was going to make my slave show 1000's of people who owns it. I made my slave put on a mutt costume and its pink collar that says "OWNED BY GODDESS PLATINUM" and I walked it up and down the extremely crowded Fremont Street in Las Vegas. It was soooo epic! I walked it for a couple hours and forced it to stop and kiss my feet a ton of times and I even made my mutt beg and bark over and over to show the crowds that it is my little, submissive bitch!

We had THOUSANDS of people taking pictures and videos. People were laughing at my slave and yelling humiliating things at it. I had a huge crowd watching me walk this freak on a leash the entire time. Lol! There were women that spanked my mutt, some pet my mutt, but most just laughed and laughed and laughed!!!!! I had other males begging to be on the end of my leash. They wish they could be so lucky.

This is just a small clip of what my night looked like. I had a blast doing what I do best. dominating males, looking hot af and drawing a crowd.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Public Humiliation, Public Femdom, Human Pet, Pet Play, Puppy Play, Furries Fursuits, Humiliation, Degradation, Fem Dom, Walking, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Public_Mutt_Crawl__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:16:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Public_Mutt_Crawl__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Queen Simone - Simone's New Seat (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

You know Queen Simone is still a brand new Mean Girl. She is extremely young.like 19, and still learning the ropes.

Well, today I decided it was time to teach her how to do face sitting. Queen Simone has never ever done face sitting before this. She is extremely brutal at everything I have taught her this far so I know once she gets that hang of this she will be mean as hell. Lol!

Queen Simones first ever face sitting session is on the annoying, bald slave that mumbles and talks way too much. You can totally tell she had never done this, but man oh man she definitely has a perfect ass for it.

I taught Queen Simone the different ways of sitting on the slave's face and we took turns. I love the fact that she literally didn't even get up when the slave was kicking and twitching because it needed air so bad.

Queen Simone is going to be amazing! She doesn't hold back ever! She's so real and OMG it makes me sooooo proud!

- Goddess Platinum

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Goddess, Dual Domination, Young Mistress, Mistress, Teen, Double Domination, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Submissive Training, Queen Simone, Slave Training, Sub Training, Ass Fetish, Leather, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girl Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Queen_Simone_-_Simone_s_New_Seat__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:11:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Queen_Simone_-_Simone_s_New_Seat__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

The Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Busted Worshipping Lexi (4K) - CBT

OMG. I walk into the front room of the Mean Girl Manor and I found my piece of crud slave jerking off to one of my best friends, Lexi. Like seriously WTF?!?!? First of all she doesn't own you, the Mean Girls do! Second of all, did you send her a tribute first? Grrrrr

I knew I shouldn't have allowed this freak to get out of chastity. I had it locked up for months and the first time its alone it sneaks off and starts jerking off its tiny little dick to my friend.. what a nasty, little, slimy bitch! I am absolutely disgusted.

I decided to call Lexi up and tell her how pathetic and disgusting this creature is. But I also promised her I would definitely right it's wrong! Lol!

Oh I definitely fixed this freak real good! I kicked its balls till it's dick literally started to show ya know, the red stuff. Lol! Then since I didn't want it getting any red on my carpet, I made it lay on its back and I stomped and squished the hell out of it's gross balls till they were completely broken. and I MEAN THEY WERE REALLLLLLY BROKEN! Bahahaha you get what you deserve when you are a disobedient little slut!

Watch to see how destroyed I left it's nasty cook and balls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Princess Amber, Amber, Princess, CBT, Ball Abuse, Ball Stomping, Corporal Punishment, Shoe Fetish, Ball Crushing, Crush, The Mean Girls, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, 4K Video, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Amber_-_Busted_Worshipping_Lexi__4K_.mp4
File Size: 2.81 GB
Resolution: 2720 x 1530
Duration: 00:12:30
Video: AVC, 2720x, 59.940 FPS, 32.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Amber_-_Busted_Worshipping_Lexi__4K_.mp4

newageofx

The Mean Girls - Princess Amber, Goddess Platinum - English Class (4K) - Ball Abuse

When my Aunt Platinum had a Czech slave write in and beg her to allow it to come serve us Mean Girls, it's English seemed great. This slave was extremely submissive and it did everything my Aunt told it to do. But the night before if flew over 12 hours to come serve us it sent one more email telling her it didn't speak English very well.

So when it showed up and like I tried to ask it a few questions it just knelt there with this stupid, ugly, dumb blank look on its egg head face. OMG! Is it realllllly that bad at English? Wow!

So my Auntie and I decided we needed to teach this little submissive, dumb Czech slave English, Mean Girl style! Hahahaha...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Mistress, Princess Amber, Barefoot, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Goddess, Princess, Amber, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Shiny Clothing, Adult School, Corporal Punishment, Fem Dom, Submissive Training, Slave Training, Sub Training, The Mean Girls, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, 4K Video, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Amber__Goddess_Platinum_-_English_Class__4K_.mp4
File Size: 3.72 GB
Duration: 00:25:21
Video: AVC, 2720x, 59.940 FPS, 20.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Amber__Goddess_Platinum_-_English_Class__4K_.mp4

newageofx

The Mean Girls - Princess Mia, Mistress Dandy - Foot-Freak Masturbation Entertainment (4K) - CEI

Me n Dandy are bored so we are talking about how we could use a slave to entertain us. Dandy notices that there is a slave kneeling over in the corner that we could use. Apparently he was left there hours ago by Goddess Platinum. We call it over and command it to "masturbate for us!!" while it kneels at our feet- just for our entertainment so we can laugh at it.

I mean, how pathetic is that? It has to kneel their and jerk itself off like a fool while we literally just laugh in its face and mock it for not being good enough to have REAL sex with any woman as hot as us! So sad.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Princess Mia, Mistress Dandy, Dandy, Mia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Stroking, Jerk Off, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Humiliation, Degradation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk-Off Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Post Cum Torture, Foot Fetish, The Mean Girls, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, 4K Video, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Mia__Mistress_Dandy_-_Foot-Freak_Masturbation_Entertainment__4K_.mp4
File Size: 2.99 GB
Duration: 00:13:18
Video: AVC, 2720x, 59.940 FPS, 32.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Mia__Mistress_Dandy_-_Foot-Freak_Masturbation_Entertainment__4K_.mp4

newageofx

Erotic Tanya LJ - Worship my armpits, weirdo - Armpits Worship

When it comes to armpits, they're very sensitive and need lots of special attention. You can't just lick them like that, without being careful enough and without the adequate training. So today, I'm going to instruct both you and my roomate to properly lick and worship my sweaty armpits! I just got back from the gym, so they're extra stinky and smelly, but you shouldn't care, cause after all.any sacrifice or effort is worth it when you do it to make your Goddess happy, isn't that so? Well, go ahead and impress me today, little one! I want you to do your very best in following my instructions! You can lick the screen if you have to, I don't mind lol 🙂 just make sure you don't touch yourself at all while you watch, because I want today to be all about me and nothing else! You will get your rewards later on, if you're a good boy..as always!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Tanya, Armpits, Armpits Worship, Armpits Fetish, Armpit, Armpits Licking, Fem Dom

File name:Erotic_Tanya_LJ_-_Worship_my_armpits__weirdo.mp4
File Size: 124 MB
Resolution: 1890 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:03
Video: AVC, 1890x, 29.970 FPS, 1690 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Erotic_Tanya_LJ_-_Worship_my_armpits__weirdo.mp4

newageofx

Fetish SINema - A Deserving Punishment - Miss Anna Elite - Caning

Join sadistic Domina Miss Anna Elite in the intimate setting of her personal chambers, where she intends to harshly punish one of her slaves.

This genuine punishment scene is extracted from a real time session with a regular and true submissive.

Dressed in a low cut black bodice and short PVC mini skirt, Miss Anna Elite uses her stunning looks and tempting cleavage to ensure her slave takes the punishment he is deserving of.

Harshly restrained to the whipping bench, her slave knows just what is coming.

Starting with a thick leather strap, the cruel mistress warms up her slaves backside, once satisfied she moves onto another heavier strap before finally finishing with a harsh and heavy long senior caning.

The whimpering slave squirms as the strikes come in hard and fast, much to the amusement of his Domina who wants him utterly broken.

Enjoy watching slave punishments? Take a look at 'Beaten by Beauties'

Strapping your thing? 'Slave Strapping' will leave you sore!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PVC Mini Skirt, PVC, Mistress Anna Elite, Anna Elite, Blonde, Blond Hair, Mistress, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Caning, Whipped, Whip, Cane, Canes, Canning, Hard, Brutal, Strapping, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Classic Caning, Fem Dom

File name:Fetish_SINema_-_A_Deserving_Punishment_-_Miss_Anna_Elite.mp4
File Size: 545 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:14:34
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5049 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fetish_SINema_-_A_Deserving_Punishment_-_Miss_Anna_Elite.mp4

newageofx

Goddess Lilith - Sadistic Princess - Bondage Play feat Miss Bat - Nipple Torment and Electric Play

There are few things I love more than multi-Domme domination, and when Miss Bat came to Vegas to visit Me a few weeks ago, it just so happened to align with the time that My most loyal slave, marco, was also in Vegas visiting Me! Taking advantage of such a fortunate situation, We decided to have some fun with marco. fun for Us, anyway! We brought him to a dungeon, tied him down to a table, and had Our way with him however We pleased. We started off with some nipple torment, using clothespins, nasty "shark" clamps, and suction devices! Then We moved on to electric play, poking and prodding him all over with Our shock toys! We tormented him for nearly 20 minutes before finally giving him a break. What a lovely way to welcome one of My favorite Dommes to Las Vegas!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Lilith, Lilith, Dual Domination, Miss Bat, Double Domination, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Nipple Play, Electric Play, Electric, Nipple Torment, Fem Dom, Clothespins

File name:Goddess_Lilith_-_Sadistic_Princess_-_Bondage_Play_feat_Miss_Bat_-_Nipple_Torment_and_Electric_Play.mp4
File Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:16:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Lilith_-_Sadistic_Princess_-_Bondage_Play_feat_Miss_Bat_-_Nipple_Torment_and_Electric_Play.mp4

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩