Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Merciless Mistresses

newageofx

BallbustingWorld - The Torture Chair - Nikki Whiplash - Ballbusting

Nikki has her slaves right where she wants them: suffering for her amusement. One is trapped in sensory deprivation in the underground cell, the other is strapped to the Torture Chair ready to have his balls busted. The ballbusting slave is exposed, his legs strapped apart so that he is unable to protect himself from Nikki's kicks, knees, punches and squeezes of his balls. Nikki clearly loves every minute of playing with her trapped prisoner's nuts and relishes his screams of pain as she tortures the most delicate parts of his whole body.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nikki Whiplash, BallbustingWorld, Boots, Blonde, Blond Hair, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ball Abuse

File name:bb1428-3000.mp4
File Size: 247 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3002 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

bb1428-3000.mp4

newageofx

Brat Princess 2 - Ivory and Kat - Beta Jerker gets Cum Swallowing Humiliation (1080 HD) - CEI

Kat and Ivory tease their idiot beta and encourage it to stroke for them. The beta has been locked in chastity for a long time. It no longer remembers how to masturbate, so the girls show him how. They give him instructions and tell him exactly how to stroke for them. They make the beta idiot inhale the smell of their feet while he strokes. They take the beta to the edge of climax over and over. The dummy must edge himself exactly as the girls instruct. They play "Princess Says." The stupid beta cannot follow instructions for a simple game. The beta spills into a cup. The girls make him drink it all. The beta must say, "thank you," to the pretty girls and slurp his own gross spouge.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Ivory Soles, Kat Soles, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Young Mistress, Fem Dom, Brat Girls, Masturbation Humiliation, Edging Games, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerk-Off Commands, JOI, Humiliation, Degradation, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cumeating, Cum Swallowing, Cum Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Male Orgasm, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Stroking, Jerk Off

File name:Ivory_and_Kat_-_Beta_Jerker_gets_Cum_Swallowing_Humiliation__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 636 MB
Duration: 00:10:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8066 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ivory_and_Kat_-_Beta_Jerker_gets_Cum_Swallowing_Humiliation__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Tess - Plug the holes - Pegging

Fräulein K has joined Mistress Tess at the Alchemy Rooms to assist Her in giving Her slave a spit roast. The Ladies begin with his mouth, making him suck each of Their cocks, including both at the same time, before turning Their attention to his rear hole. One Lady keeps his mouth occupied, whilst the other plugs his rear hole, until he's left broken.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Fräulein K, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo Sucking, Double Domme, Female Strap-On, Female Supremacy, Strap on Goddess

File name:Mistress_Tess_-_Plug_the_holes.mp4
File Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:11:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 14.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Tess_-_Plug_the_holes.mp4

newageofx

Next Door Bitches - She often wears her old sneakers barefooted - part 1 - Foot Worship

. and, as she says, that way is more comfortable and pleasant. Only, in that case, her feet get much, much more sweaty!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Lciking, Sneakers, Toe Sucking, Sole Licking, Footdom, Foot Domination, Sweaty Feet

File name:Next_Door_Bitches_-_She_often_wears_her_old_sneakers_barefooted___part_1.mp4
File Size: 601 MB
Duration: 00:10:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8086 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Next_Door_Bitches_-_She_often_wears_her_old_sneakers_barefooted___part_1.mp4

newageofx

Next Door Bitches - When her nylon socks - part 1 - Boot Worship

Inside her boots get so sweaty that they're almost wet, Goddess Mia prefers them to be washed in someones mouth. She just loves watching her slaves while they chew and suck her sweaty nylon socks. She enjoys that almost as much as she enjoys her soles being licked well and with utmost devotion.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Goddess Mia, Boot Domination, Fem Dom, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

File name:Next_Door_Bitches_-_When_her_nylon_socks_-_part_1.mp4
File Size: 502 MB
Duration: 00:08:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7965 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Next_Door_Bitches_-_When_her_nylon_socks_-_part_1.mp4

newageofx

Oubliette - "Nibble" you "Scrape" you - Goddess Serena - Biting

Restrained and vulnerable, slave is subject to Goddess Serena's whims, which just so happen to be to leave her mark on a piece of living man flesh! nibbling and scraping like a wild beast she does just that.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Oubliette, Scratching, Bitting, Goddess Serena, Spitting, Serena, Fem Dom, Scratching-Surface Level, FemDom Goddess, Latex, Rubber, Scratching Fetish

File name:Oubliette_-_Nibble_you_Scrape_you.mp4
File Size: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:11:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette_-_Nibble_you_Scrape_you.mp4

newageofx

Brat Princess 2 - Jackie - Smother Box Captive used for Orgasm (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

Jackie Gold locks her slave into the smother bench. She is going to ride his face for her pleasure. Jackie wants to make sure the slave can't breathe at all while serving beneath her ass and pussy. She uses an air pump to press the slave's face even deeper into her ass. The slave's tied up cock and balls turn blue. Jackie loves a struggle. She bounces her ass on the slave's face while enjoying a lollypop. She starts to focus on having her orgasm. The slave moves a little and that distracts Jackie and makes her angry. She tells the slave that he will not be allowed another breath until she cums. The slave struggles for his life. Jackie grinds her pussy on her human furniture until she climaxes. Only after she cums does the slave get a breath. While the slave is still locked in the box Jackie decides to use it as a human toilet. She goes to get a funnel and places it in the bound slave's mouth. The box is inescapable, and the slave has no choice but to drink whatever she gives him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Fishnets, Jackie Gold, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Bondage Male, Bondage, Female Orgasm, Toilet Slavery

File name:Jackie_Smother_Box_Captive_Used_for_Orgasm_1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:11:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jackie_Smother_Box_Captive_Used_for_Orgasm_1080_HD.mp4

newageofx

ClubDom - Brat Doms Whip Their Bitch - Dava Foxx, Kylie Rogue - Whipping

Bratty Doms Dava Foxx and Kylie Rogue decide it's time to whip their bitch. They pull the pathetic slave from his cage and tell him they can't decide whether they want to cane him or whip him. Goddess Kylie says "how about we whip him till he begs us to cane him." Strapping the bitch on the iron cross and they take turns whipping the slaves back. Making him beg to be caned. The women spare no mercy demanding him to thank them. Goddess Dava runs her sharp nails down the slaves back as he screams and the ladies laugh.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubDom, Boots, Dava Foxx, Kylie Rogue, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, X-Frame, Fem Dom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punishment, Humiliation, Degradation, BDSM

File name:ClubDom_-_Brat_Doms_Whip_Their_Bitch.mp4
File Size: 739 MB
Duration: 00:08:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubDom_-_Brat_Doms_Whip_Their_Bitch.mp4

newageofx

ClubStiletto - Everyone Will See - Lady Katy - Foot Fetish

School-girl Katy falls straight back to the chaise couch expressing her frustration in how far she hates school and also the educators. She did not perform her chem prep now the educator continues to be milling her gears. Luckily she's attracted her laboratory partner dwelling with her to accomplish her home job but until she's him reach she has told him to take off his clothes and come back straight back and pamper her original. She calls him in to the place and gets him kiss her shoes to demonstrate his loyalty. He yells all around the shoes and she's unexpectedly feeling better ready. If they're done he is going to do the task and she'll be relaxing at the bathtub. To assure he does a fantastic job she pulls her out to shoot images. Johnny is screwed nowhe does whatever she says if not.

He makes hard so that she kicks his prick. She tells him to eliminate the shoes also to tease and kiss thick cotton socks. She strikes him by pulling her skirt up and saying maybe she will finally let him lick at her hairy bush although perhaps not until he has her A+ original. "I would love to create honor job this session" she informs him"and that means you will need to work harder" "In case you never really do a fantastic job I will replace you however perhaps not until everybody else sees the photos" she informs him smugly. She wants her feet and feet worshiped therefore that she informs him to get rid of her panties. Johnny sucks and pops desperately. School life isn't so awful all things considered.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Katy, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Footjob, Socks, Foot Smelling, Fetish, Foot Fetish, Foot Sniffing, Shoejob

File name:ClubStiletto_-_Everyone_Will_See_-_Lady_Katy.mp4
File Size: 458 MB
Duration: 00:06:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9955 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_Everyone_Will_See_-_Lady_Katy.mp4

newageofx

Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Bonnie's fun part 2-3 - Mistress Bonnie - Femdom Spanking

Mistress Bonnie feels like she must continue the punishment of her slave, because she has some more extra tension in her body. She is fed up with the slave in her lap, so she ties him to the spanking bench and she spanks him with a prison strape nonetheless hard than before. She moves around him sexy, teasing him with the sight of her long legs and slender body.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapping, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Mistress Bonnie, Bonnie, Mistress, Domination, Flogging, Flogged, BDSM, Fem Dom

File name:Cruel_Punishments_-_Severe_Femdom_-_Bonnie_s_fun_part_2-3_-_Mistress_Bonnie.mp4
File Size: 288 MB
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:21:59
Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 1676 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Punishments_-_Severe_Femdom_-_Bonnie_s_fun_part_2-3_-_Mistress_Bonnie.mp4

newageofx

Cybill Troy - Obey the Sadist - Whipping

This slave is about to learn that serving a sadistic Mistress is not an easy life.

Shackled to the stocks, balls pulled back in a humbler and a huge electric steel butt plug shocking his ass with a strong pulse; My whip is the icing on the cake as I begin to brutally lash my slave's back and ass with a few cracks to his vulnerable balls.

I offer him no mercy, and instead scratch my red fingernails over his wounds before continuing his whipping.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Cybill Troy, Cybil, Boots, Gloves, Electric, Electric Play, Leather Fetish

File name:Cybill_Troy_-_Obey_the_Sadist.mp4
File Size: 183 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:15:31
Video: AVC, 854x, 25.000 FPS, 1511 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cybill_Troy_-_Obey_the_Sadist.mp4

newageofx

DirtyTransDolls - Cum eating panties slut part 1 - Liz Rainbow - Sissy

Miss Liz loves teasing her tranny slave who she is so hungry for her touch and.what a panties slut she is.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyTransDolls, TV, Transvestite, Kinky Natasha, Liz Rainbow, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Stockings, Nylons, Pantyhose, Nylons, Pantyhose, Blonde, Blond Hair, Handjob, High Heels, Boots

File name:Cum_eating_panties_slut_part_1.mp4
File Size: 173 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:46
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cum_eating_panties_slut_part_1.mp4

newageofx

Domina Bizarre - Education Of A Leather Bitch Part 2 - Pegging

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Domina Bizarre, Bondage Male, Bondage, Strapon, Dildo Sucking, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On Sucking, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo

File name:Domina_Bizarre_-_Education_Of_A_Leather_Bitch_Part_2.mp4
File Size: 125 MB
Duration: 00:09:51
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1700 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Domina_Bizarre_-_Education_Of_A_Leather_Bitch_Part_2.mp4

newageofx

FemaleWorship - Just A Little Longer (4K) - Zoe Sparx - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Zoe Sparx, FemaleWorship, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Female Orgasms, Femdom 4K, 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:FemaleWorship_-_Just_A_Little_Longer.mp4
File Size: 901 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:05:12
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 24.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-_Just_A_Little_Longer.mp4

newageofx

Foot Goddess Mia - High school spoiled brat - part 2 - Shoe Worship

Since it's been so hard day at school (all those bitches approaching to me, agh sooo annoying) and my feet are literally burning inside these flats, they need deep cleaning! Eaaasy slut, you can't have everything right now, I wanna enjoy teasing you a little hahah. Oh my gosh, your face right now it's priceless, just there on your knees waiting to touch my precious sols with your dirty little tongue. Just to be clear slut: you HAVE TO clean properly your tongue before even think to touch my sweaty, dirty feet. Love to feel human flash on my stinky sols, ah so beautiful.

Relax me, slut, I need it now!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Mia, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Degradation, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Dangling, Ballet Flats, Foot Fetish, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette

File name:Foot Goddess Mia - High school spoiled brat - part 2.mp4
File Size: 309 MB
Duration: 00:07:59
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5160 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Foot Goddess Mia - High school spoiled brat - part 2.mp4

newageofx

FuckedFeet - Miranda K's First Ever Shoot! - Foot Worship

WOW!! My buddy and I stopped at a local establishment ( I won't say which one, lol ) after a recent Phillies game and the hottest waitress in the place came up to our table. She took our order and then we started to talk more. Her name is Miranda K. She asked me what I did for a living and I told her. She was totally intrigued by it all as she knew nothing about foot fetishes. I asked her if she wanted to set up a shoot at my apartment in a couple days and she said " definitely! ". She had done some modeling before but nothing fetish or adult. She does however have a kinky streak to her as she said she'd try anything once. I love her attitude! She is also JUST 18 YEARS OLD! She has size 6.5 feet and she gets pedicures all the time. She even got one the day of the shoot. Miranda's feet are buttery soft and literally untouched! She never had her feet worshiped before, so this is a total first for her. In this clip, I have Miranda wear sneakers and no socks. I told her to wear them to my place so her feet would be sweaty and moist which they were. She then peeled them off to reveal very nice wrinkled soles. She then did a bunch of toe points, toe spreads and some toe wiggling...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FuckedFeet, Miranda K, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Oil Fetish, Lotion Fetish

File name:0423-FFMirandaK.mp4
File Size: 789 MB
Duration: 00:17:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0423-FFMirandaK.mp4

newageofx

Goddess Cheyenne - Blonde Ambition - Mistress Czarina Gia - Whipping

A peeping thom has been caught looking through Mistress Czarina Gia's window. he is bound hands over head and given a nice long hard lashing to his backside. The boy will not be going anywhere ! Mistress decides to keep this one as a pet, after She breaks him in good first!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Cheyenne, Mistress, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Role Play, Blonde, Blond Hair, Fem Dom, Leather, Mistress Czarina Gia

File name:Goddess Cheyenne - Blonde Ambition.mp4
File Size: 725 MB
Duration: 00:20:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 60.000 FPS, 4862 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Cheyenne - Blonde Ambition.mp4

newageofx

Goddess Cheyenne - Shredded Ass - Mistress Jean Bardot - Caning

Mistress Jean Bardot makes minced meat of slave ass with Her rattan cane. Striking camera angles of Her sheer vintage lingerie give a most pleasurable sight in sharp contrast to the cruelty of Her strikes. She breaks the cane splintering it to smithereens across the backside of Her slave leaving him a mass of quivering red goo. A broken cane means little to Mistress as She continues with Her punishment shredding the slave with sharp splintering bits flying through the air and embedding in its trembling flesh.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Cheyenne, Classic Caning, Mistress Jean Bardot, Mistress, Jean Bardot, Cane, Canes, Canning, Caning, Extreme Domination, Hard, Brutal, Gloves, Stockings, Nylons, Garter, High Heels, Vintage Stockings

File name:Goddess Cheyenne - Shredded Ass - Mistress Jean Bardot.mp4
File Size: 853 MB
Duration: 00:23:18
Video: AVC, 1280x, 60.000 FPS, 4897 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Cheyenne - Shredded Ass - Mistress Jean Bardot.mp4

newageofx

Goddess Krystal - The most brutal violence in the history of Leng Mei M - Kicking

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chinese, Goddess Krystal, Krystal, Asian, Kicking, Hard, Brutal, Footdom, Foot Domination

File name:Goddess Krystal - The most brutal violence in the history of Leng Mei M.mp4
File Size: 253 MB
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:16:55
Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Krystal - The most brutal violence in the history of Leng Mei M.mp4

newageofx

Goddess Rapture - Lifts her Step Dad and Jerks his Cock - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Muscular Domination, Muscle Women, Handjob, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculaion, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Goddess_Rapture_-_Lifts_her_Step_Dad_and_Jerks_his_Cock.mp4
File Size: 145 MB
Duration: 00:11:02
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 1498 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Rapture_-_Lifts_her_Step_Dad_and_Jerks_his_Cock.mp4

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩