Rapidgator.net
fileboom.me Your Advertising Here TakeFile.link

Merciless Mistresses

newageofx

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Charlotte - Foot Heaven - Complete Film - Foot Worship

Being allowed to worship at the feet of Mistress Charlotte is never a given; it is an honour that can only be earned. This devoted slave's reward is an intoxicating indulgence of foot kissing, sniffing, licking, and smothering - a true foot fetishist's delight!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Charlotte, Charlotte, Mistress, Foot Licking, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Sniffing, Foot Worship, Rubber, Shoe Sniffing, Shoe Worship, Shoeslicking, Smothering

File name:foot_heaven_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 856 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:16:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6998 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

foot_heaven_complete_hd.mp4

newageofx

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Serena - Heaven Scent - Complete Film - Spitting

An incredible session with our stunning Femme Fatale Mistress Serena. The slave is used for his Mistress's entertainment as she toys with his most sensitive parts, starting with his nipples, before electrifying his cock and balls, all the while sat firmly over his face. The more she teases and torments, the more desperate he is to worship. She decides to let him worship her perfect bottom, but the orgasm this quickly induces, means there is a significant price for him to pay.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Serena, Serena, Mistress, Spitting, Spit, Arse Worship, CBT, Cum Eating, Cumeating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Electric, Electrics, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Glove Worship, Leather Gloves

File name:heaven_scent_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:22:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

heaven_scent_complete_hd.mp4

newageofx

Filthy Femdom - Yes My Queen - Syren De Mer Dominates Her Daddy For The First Time!

Real-life DS couple Syren De Mer and Rick Stronghold capture an intimate moment of role-reversal on camera where Syren De Mer dominates her daddy for the first time! The role-play begins with Mistress Syren waiting for her late submissive to show up for a session. After a punishment with the nipple clamps, Syren commands Rick to lick and worship her leather thigh-high boots. As he makes his way up her long legs, Syren teases and hits him with her crop. Finally he's allowed to worship his queen's beautiful pussy and she uses his face until she comes really hard.

Syren then orders Rick to worship her ass and finger her pussy for an even more satisfying orgasm. As his cock grows and presses against its metal cage, Rick begs to be released from his chastity device, but instead Syren flogs him and orders him to go home unsatisfied, giving him instructions for their next encounter!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Filthy Femdom, Syren de Mer, Boot Worship, Cage, Chastity Play, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Corset, Couple, Crop, Flogging, Leather, MILF, Nipple Clamps, Pussy Eating, Assworship, Arse Licking, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Redhead, Tattoo, Bootlicking, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus

File name:101236_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 3.18 GB
Duration: 00:44:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

101236_shoot_high.mp4

newageofx

FuckedFeet - Fashion Model Gives a Footjob!! - Alina Long - Foot Fetish

Here's one for you! Meet Ukrainian model, Alina Long, she used to go by Daniella Lubov. She's a tall athletic girl with long legs and big SIZE 9.5 FEET! Her feet are absolute perfection. She has very wrinkled soles and super high arches. What I love the most are the veiny tops of her feet. You can really notice it when she wears closed toe heels which she does in this clip and then she dangles them showing you her highly arched feet. I love licking feet right out of closed toe heels. I especially love how sweaty a girl's feet can be after wearing those kinds of heels all day. Alina's size 9.5 feet are astounding! The tops of her feet are very VEINY and her soles really wrinkle up nicely, even forming a dimple at the top in the middle. I lick her soles and the tops of her feet. I also suck each toe and in between each toe. She was also quite impressed by my knowledge of European size feet, which she is a size 41. Next, I lick her wrinkled soles and suck each toe as she savors the moment. She's totally not used to having her feet worshiped like this and she's really enjoying it big time! I love finding actual models who cross over into foot fetish! The last thing she probably figured she'd be doing was giving a footjob at Fetish Con! Alina has that thick Russian accept I love and she is tall with long legs and with perfect highly arched size 9.5 feet. We start the scene with me licking her bare feet while she plays with my cock over my shorts. Then, the tease continues while she pulls out my dick and gently teases my cock over my boxer shorts. Now fully hard, she strokes my cock for awhile and she then gets me to explode all over the tops and bottoms of her feet. She then holds up the tops and bottoms of her cum covered feet for the camera.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Alina Long, FuckedFeet, Foot Fetish, Ukraine, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:1008-FFAlinaLong.mp4
File Size: 703 MB
Duration: 00:22:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

1008-FFAlinaLong.mp4

newageofx

Goddess Edenxo - Edenxo Strapon Fuck - Pegging

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Edenxo, Edenxo, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Goddess_Edenxo_-_Edenxo_Strapon_Fuck.mp4
File Size: 222 MB
Duration: 00:10:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 2745 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Edenxo_-_Edenxo_Strapon_Fuck.mp4

newageofx

Cruel Reell - The Hanging Tree (1080 HD) - Ballbusting

Are you, are you

Coming to the tree

They strung up a man

They say who didn't kneel

Strange things did happen here

No stranger would it be

If we met at noon

In the hanging tree

(GERMAN CLIP).

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, German Mistress, Cruel Reell, Reell, Outdoors, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Cruel_Reell_-_The_Hanging_Tree__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.68 GB
Duration: 00:11:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 21.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Reell_-_The_Hanging_Tree__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

The English Mansion - Madam Esmeralda - Spun Teased Spun - Part 2 - Bondage

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Madam Esmeralda, Bitting, Bondage Male, Bondage, Bondage Wheel, Cock Teasing, Tease, Teasing, Cocktease, Inverted Suspension, Prick Teasing, Shoe Worship, Shoeslicking, Tie and Tease

File name:Spun_Teased_Spun_1080_Part2.mp4
File Size: 362 MB
Duration: 00:08:11
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5990 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Spun_Teased_Spun_1080_Part2.mp4

newageofx

The English Mansion - Mistress Lola Ruin - At Lola's Mercy - Complete Movie - Chastity

The stunning Mistress Lola has her slave in bondage on the advanced, high tech bench, he is made to watch his own tease and punishment via the "slavecam" system. Mistress starts by teasing his chastity bound cock, loving the harsh straining against the cold steel, until she decides to release his sore member. She then alternates between pleasure with the vibrating wand and a cruel cock whipping, keeping him edged and leaking precum, which increases the torment when she attaches the electro play rings to his shaft and zaps his hard dick. To continue the cruel games, Lola fiendishly places two vibrators either side of his cock, pressed together with elastic bands, making him very close to ejaculating, which she stops by flicking the bands onto his shaft as he twists and moans in erotic confusion, her face looking into the slavecam laughing at his plight. As a final reward, his sore cock is edged until her soft, expert hands make him shoot a big cumshot, to end an amazing session.

File name:At_Lolas_Mercy.mp4
File Size: 814 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:24:11
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4511 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

At_Lolas_Mercy.mp4

newageofx

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Vacbed Handjob Tease - Part 3 - Bondage

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Tease, Teasing, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Vacbed_Handjob_Tease_Part3.mp4
File Size: 108 MB
Duration: 00:05:47
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2417 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vacbed_Handjob_Tease_Part3.mp4

newageofx

The Mean Girls - Princess Mia - Getting My Kitty Wet (1080 HD) - Female Domination

LOL! I somehow collected a cat over the years when I thought I was just collecting slaves. LOL! This creature has been our slave here at the manor for years but I have learned what makes it tick.

I swear it thinks it's a cat and will do anything to be able to rub on me, specially when I'm wearing shiny clothes.

This freak has been extra obedient so I figured I'd ya know, throw it a bone. See total doooogg person!

I pull it out of its cage and allow it to rub on my legs. But per usual it annoyed me. so I ended up "Getting My Kitty Wet!" LOL! OOOPS!!!

Looks like I may need a new cat/ slave

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Mia, Young Mistress, Legs, Shiny Clothing, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, High Heels, Ass Fetish, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, The Mean Girls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Mia_-_Getting_My_Kitty_Wet__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:16:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 13.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Mia_-_Getting_My_Kitty_Wet__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Vicious Femdom Empire - Queening Supremacy - Maya Kendrick - Pussy Worship

Mistress Maya wants to make sure her beta bitch knows his place is always under a woman's ass. It greatly turns her on to have a man's mouth and nose pressing against her pussy as their cock remains locked in chastity. His cock may leak in his chastity belt, but tonight and every night all the pleasure is for his Mistress. Mistress Maya sits on her queening throne so her bitch will have proper access when licking her pussy and clit. She commands her slave to lick and worship her wet pussy with all his heart as she grinds on his face to orgasm.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Maya Kendrick, Facesitting, Femdom Empire, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Oral Servitude, Queening, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Redhead, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:MayaKQueening.mp4
File Size: 907 MB
Duration: 00:12:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9935 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MayaKQueening.mp4

newageofx

Dangerous-Girls - Facebusting Und Spitting Session (720 HD) - Kicking

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Facebusting, Face Busting, Spitting, Faceslapping, Face Slapping, Triple Domination, Dangerous-Girls, Face Slap, Faceslap, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Spitting, Burning, Kicking

File name:Dangerous-Girls_-_Facebusting_Und_Spitting_Session__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 751 MB
Duration: 00:22:46
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4345 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dangerous-Girls_-_Facebusting_Und_Spitting_Session__720_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Danish Femdom - Suspension and Bisex - Forced Bi

Extreme bi perverted rope suspension until simultaneously cum swallowing.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Danish Femdom 2020, Danish Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Gay Blowjob, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Make Me Bi, Enforced Bi, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

File name:suspension_and_bisex.mp4
File Size: 127 MB
Duration: 00:10:23
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1581 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

suspension_and_bisex.mp4

newageofx

Elite Sirens - Sydney Thunder - Ultimate Tease and Thigh Job - Teasing

Let's face it, Sydney Thunder is one of the sexiest women on the planet, and she's filmed some extremely hot, sexy, stimulating videos. But this one may top them all. What could be better than Sydney teasing the living shit out of you, and it ending with her wrapping her gorgeous, muscular thighs around your cock for a Thigh Job!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Sydney Thunder

File name:Elite_Sirens_-_Sydney_Thunder_-_Ultimate_Tease_and_Thigh_Job.mp4
File Size: 677 MB
Duration: 00:20:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4496 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Elite_Sirens_-_Sydney_Thunder_-_Ultimate_Tease_and_Thigh_Job.mp4

newageofx

Empress Jennifer - Homecoming Full Version (720 HD)

I'm coming home from My extended 2 month stay Florida and all is not well at home base. I entrust My slave to take care of matters in My absents and he turns into a completely unreliable asshole. The house is a pigsty! Things have not been cleaned in god know how long. I think this slave has just been jerking off all day and night, totally neglecting his responsibilities. I even had to take an uber home because no one was there to greet Me at the airport. Looks like without Me here to crack the whip, he reverts into and lazy shiftless male . So I find his belt and whip the daylights out of him! Yea then he suddenly wakes up and remembers. All these slaves are lost without the Empress to keep them on the right track.

The troubles are mounting for My slave like an avalanche. My room has mountains of clothing that need to be washed, dryed and put away. Obviously My slave is in over his head. Nothing is done, it's even messier than when I left. Once again I need to re-train My slave to clean this place up. This is a pretty major task considering I've gotten a lot of clothes from My slaves over the years from My wishlist. If you don't stay on top of things it gets out of control fast. I mean, I have 7 closets and they MUST be kept. This is one job where I can't tolerate laziness. I take a random article of clothing and use it as a tourniquet on my slaves neck. When he wants to do My laundry as bad as he wants to breathe then I know he's learned something. I spit on his stupid face and scratch is skin off just because I feel like it. This day really can't get any worst for Me, but it can for My slave! The punishment has just started.

Well I finally figured out what My slave has been doing with all of his time these last 2 months while I was in Florida. While the cats away the mice will play. he found a box of old shoes I had planned on selling to My online slaves. Turns out he has been jerking off to them all day and night for weeks on end. It's like he's a drug addict or something. he is too ashamed to admit to Me what he does in private so I shame him by taping My shoes to his face while I punish him. If he loves My shoes so much I guess I'll trample and walk all over him! Empress in boots is way better than empty heels with only My scent to remind him of Me. Turns out the time I was gone, My slave turned into a real pussy wimp who can't even take a decent trampling. So Me, being the nice Empress I am, I give him an alternative: a nice sweet BALLBUSTING! he loves My feet so much I'll give him more than he can handle.

The bathroom, the last bastion of American freedom. Keeping it clean is a dirty job but somebody has to do it. I continue to inspect My house after a long time away and of course the bathroom is as filthy as My slave. he had his chance to clean it like a normal person but he blew it. Now he has to lick it clean! I force him to clean the bathroom with his tongue. I need to re-train My slave to do even the most menial of tasks now. If I'm not here grinding his face into the porcelain, it just won't get done right. I can't even use it so dirty. I turn My slave into a human scrub brush and make him clean. But I'm not going to make it all work I'm going to have fun making him work. I flush his head down the toilet. That always makes Me laugh HAHA. It's where he belongs anyway.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Empress Jennifer, Latina, Humiliation, Degradation, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Empress_Jennifer_-_Homecoming_Full_Version__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 2.39 GB
Duration: 00:41:39
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 8001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Empress_Jennifer_-_Homecoming_Full_Version__720_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Evolved Fights - Miss Demeanor vs Flufffy - Mixed Wrestling

Miss Demeanor is back. She's taking on Fluffy and she's confident she will dominate purely based on her size. Fluffy isn't the biggest guy we have on the roster but he does have wrestling experience from his school days. He does some beautiful take downs on this amazon but will it be enough to win. This is competitive, flirty and dirty. One wrestler dominates the wrestling segment and gets to take their prize. The Winner gets to fuck the loser in the ass and gets to flex over the pathetic loser. Winner makes the loser taste their ass off their cock then picks the loser up and carries them off the mats.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Evolved Fights, Miss Demeanor, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Fluffy, Ass Eating, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Humiliation, Degradation, Leg Scissor Squeeze, Lift and Carry, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Woman Wins

File name:ev384_fluffy_miss.mp4
File Size: 1.00 GB
Duration: 00:42:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3175 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ev384_fluffy_miss.mp4

newageofx

Infinite Fetish Dreamland - Velma - Teasing

Picture a digital play area. You select the setups. And also you choose one of the most extreme tease. You intend to be wrecked. You desire the most awful. Just like all those emails we get state. Young boys wanting their worst. This is a location where you get it. Appreciate Lucid Lavender-inspired effects.

The tease as well as rejection clip for the ages. You have to see it to believe.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Latex, Rubber, Bondage Male, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Velma, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:TeaseAndThankYou_-_Infinite_Fetish_Dreamland_-_Velma.mp4
File Size: 361 MB
Duration: 00:11:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3966 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Infinite_Fetish_Dreamland_-_Velma.mp4

newageofx

KinkyMistresses - Susis And Courtneys Slave - CBT

Mistress Susi & Mistress Courtney have some fun in London while her second meeting with a Slave. The guy is tied to a chair and the Ladies love to try out some pin wheels and other teasing.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Dual Domination, Double Domination, KinkyMistresses, Mistress Susi, Mistress Courtney, Ball Abuse

File name:Susis_And_Courtneys_Slave.mp4
File Size: 332 MB
Duration: 00:11:12
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Susis_And_Courtneys_Slave.mp4

newageofx

Marie Kaefer - Keusch Gehaltener Ehemann Wird Aufgesperrt Und Geedged - Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Marie Kaefer, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Marie_Kaefer_-_Keusch_Gehaltener_Ehemann_Wird_Aufgesperrt_Und_Geedged.mp4
File Size: 79.2 MB
Duration: 00:06:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 1487 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Marie_Kaefer_-_Keusch_Gehaltener_Ehemann_Wird_Aufgesperrt_Und_Geedged.mp4

Download more fetish content from our partners:

💩💩💩Kaviar Porn Forums & Scat Porn Blog💩💩💩